Radio Type Approval, Homologation, Certification Services - Global Market Access Solutions
We can offer you reliably all services concerning Type Approval in Anguilla (The Valley). Our distinguished contact with the authority in Anguilla (The Valley), our good relationship to PUC - Public Utilities Commission, as well as the qualification in the homologation of consumer and automotive RF-products and Short Range Devices (SRD) in ISM-Frequency band will create your market access in Anguilla trouble-free and cost-effective.
We will assist you to put your product successfully on the market by offering the following services:
- Identify applicable requirements for your specific product or technology feature to comply with current regulations in safety, EMC, wireless, etc.
- Provide pre-compliance testing during the design and development phase to determine compliance
- Assist in completion of applications and other required forms
- Test in our accredited labs or your qualified facilities to issue CB Test Report and Certificate with applicable national differences and other test reports for wireless, etc.
- Handle entire submittal process including working with local testing and certification organizations
- Arrange for initial factory inspections that are required before certification issuance
- Coordinate verification testing on qualified products as needed
- Facilitate and expedite project progress with support of IB-Lenhardt AG local team and/or partner
- Support renewal maintenance of certificates as needed
- User manual translation service when needed
For Anguilla we can offer you a short termed tentative offer based upon a submitted Datasheet of the device:
GEO / MAP of Anguilla
General information about Anguilla
Central America and the Caribbean
Degree of latitude
Degree of longitude
East Caribbean Dollar
Size (in km²)
Population (as of 2011)
Country code according to ISO 3166-2
Country code according to ISO 3166-3
Certificate Example for Anguilla
Authority / Regulatory Body
Validity Period of Certification
In-Country Testing Required?
Average lead time for radio type approval
(24GHz, 77GHz, 79GHz, UWB)
(315MHz, 433MHz, 868MHz)
(125kHz, 315MHz, 433MHz, 868MHz)
(Tank Level, Positions-Radar)
(315MHz, 433MHz, 868MHz)
(125kHz, 13,56MHz, 868MHz)
(24GHz, 60GHz, 79GHz)
Safety Information for Anguilla
The Type A electrical plug (or flat blade attachment plug) is an ungrounded plug with two flat parallel pins. Although the American and Japanese plugs appear identical, the neutral pin on the American plug is wider than the live pin, whereas on the Japanese plug both pins are the same size. As a result, Japanese plugs can be used in the US but often not the other way around. The pins on Type A and Type B plugs have a hole near the tip that fits into ‘bumps’ found on the contact wipers of some sockets, so that the pins are gripped more tightly allowing for better contact and also to prevent the plug from slipping out of the socket. Some sockets have spring-action blades that grip the sides of the pins, making the holes obsolete.