Radio Type Approval, Homologation, Certification Services - Global Market Access Solutions
We can offer you reliably all services concerning Type Approval in San Marino (San Marino). Our distinguished contact with the authority in San Marino (San Marino), our good relationship to Ministry of Post and Telecommunication as well as the qualification in the homologation of consumer and automotive RF-products and Short Range Devices (SRD) in ISM-Frequency band will create your market access in San Marino trouble-free and cost-effective.
We will assist you to put your product successfully on the market by offering the following services:
- Identify applicable requirements for your specific product or technology feature to comply with current regulations in safety, EMC, wireless, etc.
- Provide pre-compliance testing during the design and development phase to determine compliance
- Assist in completion of applications and other required forms
- Test in our accredited labs or your qualified facilities to issue CB Test Report and Certificate with applicable national differences and other test reports for wireless, etc.
- Handle entire submittal process including working with local testing and certification organizations
- Arrange for initial factory inspections that are required before certification issuance
- Coordinate verification testing on qualified products as needed
- Facilitate and expedite project progress with support of IB-Lenhardt AG local team and/or partner
- Support renewal maintenance of certificates as needed
- User manual translation service when needed
For San Marino we can offer you a short termed tentative offer based upon a submitted Datasheet of the device:
GEO / MAP of San Marino
General information about San Marino
Degree of latitude
Degree of longitude
Size (in km²)
Population (as of 2011)
Country code according to ISO 3166-2
Country code according to ISO 3166-3
Certificate Example for San Marino
Authority / Regulatory Body
Ministry of Post and Telecommunication
Validity Period of Certification
In-Country Testing Required?
Average lead time for radio type approval
Label Example for San Marino
(24GHz, 77GHz, 79GHz, UWB)
(315MHz, 433MHz, 868MHz)
(125kHz, 315MHz, 433MHz, 868MHz)
(Tank Level, Positions-Radar)
(315MHz, 433MHz, 868MHz)
(125kHz, 13,56MHz, 868MHz)
(24GHz, 60GHz, 79GHz)
Safety Information for San Marino
The Type C electrical plug (or Europlug) is a two-wire plug that has two round pins. It fits into any socket that accepts 4.0 – 4.8 mm round contacts on 19 mm centres. They are being replaced by E, F, J, K or N sockets which work perfectly with Type C plugs. Type C plugs are generally limited for use in appliances that require 2.5 amps or less.
The Type F electrical plug (also known as a Schuko plug) has two 4.8 mm round pins spaced 19 mm apart. It is similar to the Type E plug but has two earth clips on the side rather than a female earth contact. The CEE 7/7 plug was developed to work with sockets E and F and has grounding clips on both sides (to work with Type F sockets) and a female contact (to accept the grounding pin of the type E socket). Type F plugs are rated 16 amps.
There are two variations of the Type L plug, one rated at 10 amps, and one at 16 amps. The 10 amp version has two round pins that are 4 mm think and spaced 5.5 mm apart, with a grounding pin in the middle. The 16 amp version has two round pins that are 5 mm thick, spaced 8mm apart, as well as a grounding pin. Italy has a kind of “universal” socket that comprises a “schuko” socket for C, E, F and L plugs and a “bipasso” socket for L and C plugs.