Radio Type Approval, Homologation, Certification Services - Global Market Access Solutions
We can offer you reliably all services concerning Type Approval in Solomon Islands (Honiara). Our distinguished contact with the authority in Solomon Islands (Honiara), our good relationship to Ministry of Infrastructure, Developement Spectrum Management Division, Telecommunications Commission of Solomon Islands (TCSI), Telecommunications Commission of Solomon Islands (TCSI), Telecommunication Commission of Solomon Islands(TCSI), Telecommunication Commission of Solomon Islands(TCSI), as well as the qualification in the homologation of consumer and automotive RF-products and Short Range Devices (SRD) in ISM-Frequency band will create your market access in Solomon Islands trouble-free and cost-effective.
We will assist you to put your product successfully on the market by offering the following services:
- Identify applicable requirements for your specific product or technology feature to comply with current regulations in safety, EMC, wireless, etc.
- Provide pre-compliance testing during the design and development phase to determine compliance
- Assist in completion of applications and other required forms
- Test in our accredited labs or your qualified facilities to issue CB Test Report and Certificate with applicable national differences and other test reports for wireless, etc.
- Handle entire submittal process including working with local testing and certification organizations
- Arrange for initial factory inspections that are required before certification issuance
- Coordinate verification testing on qualified products as needed
- Facilitate and expedite project progress with support of IB-Lenhardt AG local team and/or partner
- Support renewal maintenance of certificates as needed
- User manual translation service when needed
For Solomon Islands we can offer you a short termed tentative offer based upon a submitted Datasheet of the device:
GEO / MAP of Solomon Islands
General information about Solomon Islands
Degree of latitude
Degree of longitude
Size (in km²)
Population (as of 2011)
Country code according to ISO 3166-2
Country code according to ISO 3166-3
Certificate Example for Solomon Islands
Authority / Regulatory Body
Telecommunication Commission of Solomon Islands(TCSI)
Validity Period of Certification
In-Country Testing Required?
Average lead time for radio type approval
(24GHz, 77GHz, 79GHz, UWB)
(315MHz, 433MHz, 868MHz)
(125kHz, 315MHz, 433MHz, 868MHz)
(Tank Level, Positions-Radar)
(315MHz, 433MHz, 868MHz)
(125kHz, 13,56MHz, 868MHz)
(24GHz, 60GHz, 79GHz)
Safety Information for Solomon Islands
The Type I plug has two flat pins in a V-shape as well as a grounding pin. A version of the plug, which only has the two flat pins, exists as well. The Australian plug also works with sockets in China. Australia’s standard plug/socket system is rated 10 amps but a plug/socket configuration rated 15 amps also exists, although the ground pin is wider. A standard 10 amp plug will fit into a 15 amp socket but not the other way around.
The Type G electrical plug has three rectangular blades in a triangular pattern and has an incorporated fuse (usually a 3 amps fuse for smaller appliances such as a computer and a 13 amps one for heavy duty appliances such as heaters). British sockets have shutters on the live and neutral contacts so that foreign objects can’t be introduced into them.